Hugo Osorio Z.
Ph.D. in Management, Adolfo Ibáñez University
Professor of the Department of Commercial Engineering, Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María. Professor Osorio has held the office of Academic Sub-Director of USM Vitacura Campus and professor in the Department of Industries. He has been Advisor and Consultant to the Vice-Rector’s Office of Economic and Administrative Affairs in the Vitacura Campus, specifically in the areas of evaluation, development and management of institutional projects. Aside from his academic duties he currently works as a freelance consultant.
- D. in Management, Adolfo Ibáñez University
- M.A. in Management, Adolfo Ibáñez University
- MBA, Master of Business Administration, Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María, Chile
- B.Sc. in Industrial Civil Engineering specializing in Projects, Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María
- CHACANA OJEDA, Marcelo Andrés; GELDES GONZÁLEZ, Cristian; OSORIO ZELADA, Hugo. El rol de la proximidad en la cooperación universidad-empresa-gobierno: el caso agroalimentario de la región de Coquimbo Chile [The Role of Proximity in University-Enterprise-Government Cooperation: The Agri-Food Case in Coquimbo Region, Chile]. Universidad & Empresa, [S.l.], v. 21, n. 36, p. 61-78, oct. 2018. ISSN 2145-4558. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.12804/revistas.urosario.edu.co/empresa/a.6057.
- Lobo, J. M., Osorio, H., & Gárate, M. P. (2016). Implementation of a CSP Plant for Localized Energy Supply at Populated Zones in the North of Chile. In Renewable Energy in the Service of Mankind Vol II (pp. 771-780). Springer International Publishing