Lionel Valenzuela O.
Doctor of Engineering Sciences, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile
Currently Director and Professor of the Department of Commercial Engineering and of the MBA Program in Business Management, Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María. Sub-Director of the USM Department of Industries from 2005 to 2010.
- Doctor of Engineering Sciences, Stategic Management Area. Pontifical Catholic University of Chile.
- MBA, Master of Business Administration, Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María, Chile.
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering Sciences, Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María, Chile.
- B.Sc. in Industrial Civil Engineering, Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María, Chile.
- Lionel Valenzuela and Sergio Maturana, Designing a three-dimensional performance measurement system (SMD3D) for the wine industry: A Chilean example, Agricultural Systems, 142 , 112–121, 2016.
- Lionel Valenzuela and Sergio Maturana, A new balanced scorecard approximation to enhance performance management systems of Chilean wineries, Journal of Wine Research, 27, 1-18, 2016.
- Fernando Yanine, Lionel Valenzuela, Juan Tapia and Jorge Cea, Rethinking Enterprise Flexibility: A New Approach Based On Management Control Theory, Journal of Enterprise Information Management, 2016.
- Victor Tang, Fernando Yanine and Lionel Valenzuela, Data, information, knowledge and intelligence The mega-nano hypothesis and its implications in innovation, International Journal of Innovation Science, Vol. 8 Iss 3 pp. 199 – 216, 2017.