LUIS ACOSTA E.
PhD Production Engineering Sciences, U. Federal de Río de Janeiro, Brazil
Professor Acosta has taught Operational Management and Operations Research Management in Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María. He has also taught Applied Logistics and Decision Analysis. He was a research fellow at the Faculty of Engineering in Talca University and Coordinator of Postgraduate Degree Programs in Engineering (COPPE) in Universidade Federal de Río de Janeiro (UFR), Brazil.
- Holds a Post Doctorate from the Faculty of Production Engineering, Universidad Federal de Río de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Ph.D. in Production Engineering Sciences, Universidad Federal de Río de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Master’s Degree in Production Engineering Sciences, Universidad Federal de Río de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operative Research, Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos, Peru.
- Simonet, F.A., Espejo, L.A. Searching the efficient frontier for the coherent covering location problem. 43rd Latin American Computer Conference, CLEI 2017, pp. 1-7. 2017 (Scopus)
- González-Araya, M.C., Urzúa-Bobadilla, C.A., Acosta Espejo, L.G., Applying mathematical programming to planning bin location in apple orchards. ICORES 2017 Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Operations Research and Enterprise Systems, 2017-January, pp. 345-352 (Scopus).