Patricio Rubio R.
Ph.D. in Geography, University of Barcelona, Spain
A professor in USM since 2014 and a tenured professor of Universitat de Barcelona from 1997 until the present. Participates in the areas of environmental assessment, analysis, planning and management; geo-ecology and systems theory; corporate social responsibility; sustainability; economic planning and public policies at the undergraduate, master and doctoral levels. Author of several books, scientific papers and informative publications. Doctoral and master’s thesis director and Consultant/Advisor of public and private organizations in Europe and Chile.
- Ph.D. in Geography, University of Barcelona, Spain.
- B.Sc. in Geography, University of Barcelona, Spain.
- B.Sc. in Geography, Catholic University of Chile.
- De la Barrera, F.; Rubio, P.; Banzhaf, E. The value of vegetation cover for ecosystem services in the suburban context Urban Forestry & Urban Greening 16 110–122 2016 ISI/Elsevier RG Journal Impact: 3.10
- Valenzuela, L. O; Valderrama, S.M.; Yanine, F.; Rubio, P. R; Gertosio, J.T. “A Sustainable Performance Measurement System for the Chilean Wine Industry’s Supply Chain” Academy of Wine Business Research (AWBR) 9 437-456 2016 Emerald-publishing. SCOPUS CiteScore: 1.55
- González, I.; Neaman, A.; Rubio, P. Cortes, A. Spatial distribution of copper and pH in soils affected by intensive industrial activities in central Chile. Journal of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition. 14 (4) 943-953 2015 SCielo Journal Rank Google Scholar h5 index: 19
- González, I.; Neaman, A.; Cortes, A.; Rubio, P. Effect of compost and biodegradable chelate addition on phytoextraction of copper by Oenothera picensis grown in Cu-contaminated acid soils Chemosphere 95 111-115 2014 ISI/Elsevier RG Journal Impact: 2.74
- Schulte, L.; Peña, J.C.; Burjachs, F.; Carvalho, F.; Llorca, J.; Julià, R.; Lomax, J.; Schmidt, T.; Rubio, P.; Losada, J.; Veit, H Solar forcing and atmospheric control of paleoflood dynamics in the Bernese Alps, Switzerland European Geosciences Union. Geophysical Research Abstract 16 41-40 2014 Copernicus Journal metrics. h5-index value: 66h5-index 66