ZOCIMO CAMPOS J.
Ph.D. in Administrative Sciences, University of Santiago, Chile
Academic with over 15 years’ experience as a university professor. Prior to his academic work, he was a taxation and accounting consultant. His primary areas of interest in research are transfer pricing management strategies among multinational companies, public finance through taxation, and the role of accounting in the globalized economy.
- D. in Administrative Sciences, Faculty of Administration y Economics, University of Santiago, Chile.
- Master’s Degree in Taxation Management and Planning, University of Santiago, Chile.
- Diploma in International Accounting Standards (IFRS), Catholic University of Valparaiso
- Accountant-Auditor, Universidad Católica del Maule
- State Certified Technical-Professional Teacher, University of Santiago, Chile.