This Diploma Program provides the most up-to-date knowledge and tools in the field of Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Business Management. Focused primarily on practical approaches supported by creative tools, to successfully develop new ventures and manage startups and dynamic businesses, it will provide the management tools you need to promote and generate value for innovative projects within your organization.
- Equip students with the conceptual and practical bases of how industrial markets work, through the analysis of their economic and technical characteristics, and of first- and second-generation regulatory models developed in Chile, other Latin American countries and Europe.
- Enable students to gain an understanding of the nature of and challenges inherent to Business Management, and how to contribute to company negotiation processes, whether in aspects of human resource administration, financial oversight or project assessment, from the perspective of the requirements of today’s entrepreneurs.
- Promote the performance of the business professional’s work and their positioning within an organization
The Diploma Program is designed for professionals, business owners, entrepreneurs, the self-employed or company executives who desire to develop their entrepreneurial skills in the creation of new businesses and managing their initial stages. The Program covers: how to assess a business initiative, creation and startup, strengthening startup operations, and developing the skill set required to become a dynamic entrepreneur.
Enrollment requirements are as follows:
- Registration Card (Request from: email@example.com)
- Professional Resume
- Certificate of bachelor’s degree, professional title or graduation (Original certificate or notarized copy required).
- Photocopy of both sides of Identity Card.
- Declaration of Acceptance of DGAT Regulations (Request from: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Payment of registration fee (CLP 50.000)
- Documentation of full payment, via personal check, sight draft or credit card, of all enrollment and school fees at the time of enrollment.
Admission: May 8, 2020
- May: 8 at 10
- June: 19 at 21
- July: 24 at 26
- August: 28 at 30
- September: 25 at 27
- October: 16 at 18
More information at:
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +56 2 3202 8470