Práctica IKEA – INTERNSHIP SEARCH IKEA
Are you a highly motivated, creative and hardworking individual with a passion for people?
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to be part of making history?
If you answered yes then this is for you… IKEA is coming to Chile, Colombia and Peru and you can be part of our growing family!
What we’re looking for
We want to give realistic and honest people the chance to grow, both professionally and personally. We’re looking for that special person who, like us, is passionate for home furnishing, thinks out of the box, wants to always surpass our costumer’s expectations, loves teamwork and leads by example. Passionate about the behaviors and life at home of the many people and the trends that influences them with a strategic thinking and pragmatic approach.
Common sense and great human quality is part of our everyday life, and it’s why we believe that people and their values are more important than their CVs. We are inviting you to challenge yourself and see things differently with us.
¡IKEA is arriving to South America!
IKEA is a group of humble and enthusiastic people that share the same vision, to create a better everyday life for the many people. We are guided by our values, our passion for home furnishing, and the goal to be a “global leader in life at home”.
At IKEA we believe in constant learning. This is how we develop inspired collaborators who grow as individuals and be committed to create a “better everyday life” for our customers and ourselves.
Position: Internship – Expansion area IKEA Chile, Colombia & Peru.
Direct Report: Expansion Leader IKEA Chile, Colombia and Peru.
Based On: IKEA Service Office, Santiago Chile.
Purpose of the Functions:
• Participating on the implementation of the Expansion plan for IKEA Chile, Colombia & Peru.
• Supporting the creation of the different analysis to determine the location for a potential store into the different countries.
• Monitor and control the processes of the different areas to ensure the right operation and timeline of the project for Chile, Peru and Colombia.
• Reporting and presenting plans to the management of the area.
Core Competences, Experience and Skills:
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
• Self-managed, goal oriented and passionate for people development.
• Studies: Commercial and Industrial Civil Engineering or a career in the field.
• Availability of practice for a period of 6 months.